Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Vortex Double Bypass

Hint to readers: Check back soon for a special Man Versus Food surprise.

I watched a block of Adam Richman's Man Versus Food tonight. In the Atlanta episode, Adam went to his favorite college spot, The Vortex. There, he had the Double Bypass.

I know a thing or two about gluttony, especially during my college days. On weekend trips to Tahoe, I would wow (and gross out) my buddies by ordering, and finishing, the Kitchen Sink omelet at Heidi's in South Lake Tahoe. My friend and competitor, A, once ordered a Giant 3-Egger Breakfast at Nation's at 3 in the morning and ate it all, along with a bowl of chili poured on top.

But the Double Bypass is the king of all gluttonous meals. It consists of an 8 oz. burger patty, 3 fried eggs, 4 slices of cheese, 6 pieces of bacon, AND two grilled cheese sandwiches as buns. Holy smokes, I feel chest pains just thinking about it.

CKY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.