Friday, July 08, 2011

Minichamps Heidfeld 2010 Sauber C29 (sort of)

Guess what just came in the mail?  Heidfeld's 2010 Sauber.  But since Minichamps, unlike Spark diecast, refuses to make a 2010 Sauber driven by Heidfeld, I had to get one labeled Pedro de la Rosa.  Why not just get a Spark model?  Because all of my Heidfeld cars have to be Minichamps.  Once I get the Minichamps 2011 Lotus Renault R31, the Heidfeld F1 collection will be complete, because there is no way any F1 team will hire him after this season.  So I guess I'll be starting a Quick Nick DTM collection soon.


One incongruent thing I've noticed is that the Sauber is longer than all of the other 1/43 F1 cars I have.  It makes stacking them on top of each other impossible now.  This is not good for my OCD.


Here is my collection, pre-De La Rosa Sauber:

No comments: