Monday, June 24, 2013

Which Chrysler product should be my first test drive?


I need your help. My Chrysler contact just asked me what car I would like to drive. I assume he has access to all Fiat-Chrysler products. Off the top of my head, I would like to drive:
  • a Fiat 500 Abarth,
  • Fiat 500L,
  • some kind of Dodge Ram truck,
  • a regular Jeep Wrangler,
  • a Challenger SRT, or
  • a Jeep Cherokee SRT.
Of course, if I could drive any Chrysler product, it would be a Viper.

But what am I forgetting? What would you like reviewed? Here are the factory websites:

6 comments:

m4ff3w said...

500 Abarth, 500L, or Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel.

augie said...

is it too aggressive to say you'll wait for the alfa romeo 4c?!? =) otherwise, i'd vote for something you can't easily test drive at your local dealer. maybe the SRT challenger or cherokee.

Anonymous said...

I say Fiat 500L. The first Serbian-made car sold in the US since the demise of the Zastava Yugo!

What is it about the LeBaron on the picture, by the way?

As I kid, those LeBaron were about the only convertibles I saw here in Chile. You see, luxuty items have been traditionally been regarded as untasteful, and being flashy unapropiate for rich people. If you have the money, the Chilean way was to keep it low profile, and be "austere". And so there used to be very few convertibles around.

Now things have changed, and you see more topless cars (although not that many anyway).

T. Wade said...

http://www.peopleswheels.com/2013/03/28/2013-dodge-tradesman

THAT's what you need to drive, Jim...

Maxichamp said...

@T Wade: Interesting...

Maxichamp said...

@Ripituc: The LeBaron convertible has a story in my life. When I was in high school, my mother had a 325i convertible. When she took it in for warranty work, she insisted that she get a convertible as a loaner car. The BMW dealership didn't have any such loaners, so they rented a LeBaron convertible for her.

I remember the green digital speedometer. And it had the torsional rigidity of a wet beach towel.